Pindas Sweda Certified Training - 20hrs Training
Time & Location
About the event
Nowadays, the therapeutic work of Pindas is recognized and disseminated throughout the world as it is seen as an essential tool for oriental medicine in general and massage therapy in particular.
The benefits that these very varied therapies have in common derive from the pleasure they provide and the effectiveness of the results obtained with their application massage.
With this training you will learn three different Ayurvedic therapies which use pindas heating techniques for different therapeutic purposes. Are they:
- Elakizhi – pindas with medicinal herbs preparation
- Navarakizhi – Pindas with medicated rice
- Podikizhi – Pindas with therapeutic powder
- Valuka Sweda – Pindas with medicated sand
You will also learn to make pindas from easily accessible Portuguese phytotherapeutic herbs, according to each season of the year, or how to prepare them according to each client.
The workshop also includes a sequence of snehana (Ayurvedic gliding massage) to apply oil in an adequate and preparatory way to treatments, as well as the traditional sequence of pindas massage with the client in seven different body positions.
These maintenance and rejuvenation techniques include the following benefits:
- Relieves tiredness, depression, dizziness and insomnia;
- Promotes appetite;
- Treats stiffness in joints;
- Effectively helps in the treatment of neuromuscular and systemic diseases;
- Increases blood circulation promoting metabolic health;
- Treats joint pain and swelling, rheumatic pain and back pain;
- Complements the treatment of nervous diseases;
- Eliminates toxins;
- Prevents high blood pressure, diabetes, skin problems and wrinkles;
- Nourishes human tissues, delays aging and rejuvenates