Fri, 01 Nov|
Villa Prana Studio
Yoga Instructor Training
The Yoga Instructor diploma, issued by the European Association of Oriental Therapies, allows the trainee to exercise their activity in associations, schools, senior centers, sports clubs or as a self-employed professional, in any country in the world. This course is certified by the Yoga Alliance.
Time & Location
01 Nov 2019, 10:00 – 20 Nov 2019, 18:00
Villa Prana Studio, Avenida Miguel Bombarda 5, Portimão, Portugal
About the event
Intensive Yoga Instructors Course - November 2019
Since 2006, we have learned from the people we teach. This is just one of our secrets in quality professional training. The international experience of the trainers, the location of the courses and the practical teaching method that we follow are an asset to our students. You will discover the other success factors during the course attendance. Many of our students open schools and teach in the best spaces in Portugal and other countries.
- Course with international certification by Yoga Alliance.
- The largest yoga and ayurveda library in Portugal.
- Intensive training in 20 days (no need for phased payments over several years).
- Follow up before and after the course.
- Philosophy, history and principles of yoga (yoga sutra, b.gita, samkhya, vedanta, tantra, ethics).
- Practical classes in raja and hatha yoga (asana, pranayama, bandha, mudra, kriya, nidra, dhyana).
- How to teach special populations (elderly people, children, pregnant women).
- Karma yoga and positive thinking.
- The science of meditation: how and why to meditate.
- Mantra: the power of sound and vocalization.
- Yoga nidra: deep relaxation techniques.
- Legal framework. Pedagogy and ethics in the instructor profession.
- I finished the course and now? Activity plan, advertising: creating opportunities.
- Human anatomy.
Manual in Portuguese with 300 pages.