Healthy & Sustainable Weight Loss Workshop
Time & Location
About the event
GOALS: At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Distinguish what happens in your body (metabolism) when you ingest each Macronutrient;
2. Understand the role of insulin in fat accumulation and weight loss difficulties;
3. Choose the foods and macronutrients that predispose them to lose weight and maintain their ideal weight;
4. Be autonomous in your weight management, without the need to follow calorie-restricted diets or inflexible meal menus.
Who is Isabel Vitorino?
Isabel Vitorino has several courses in the area of nutrition and health such as "Nutrición y Obesidad: Controlde Sobrepeso" (by the National Autonomous University of Mexico) and is currently attending the Master in "Dietética, Nutrición y Seguridad Alimentaria" (by the Universidad Camilo José Cela e IMF Business School). She also has a degree in Psychology (Psychological Consultation for Young and Adults) since 2000, with a postgraduate degree in Strategic Human Resources Management and a PhD in Psychology (Work and Organizational Psychology Branch). Over the last 19 years, Isabel Vitorino has worked predominantly in the areas of Wellness & Executive Coaching, Behavioral Training and HR Consulting, having also developed activity as a Psychotherapist / Clinical Psychologist. He has been a Coach since 2008, certified by the ICF (International Coach Federation) as an ACC (Associate Certified Coach), possessing Certification Diplomas in Health & WellnessCoaching, Executive Coaching and Team Coaching. Meditation practitioner since 2008 and passionate about personal and spiritual development, she is also passionate about all topics related to nutrition, health and healthy lifestyles for over 20 years, always (and only) in alignment with the results of studies from high scientific robustness (Ramdomized Clinical Trials and Meta-Analyses). Motto: "If you don't take care of your health, you will have to take care of your illness!"
• 1st Session of the individual Wellness Coaching process (optional)