Training in Ayurvedic Nutrition and Dietetics (1)
Time & Location
About the event
With Profs. Paulo Meira and Dr. Marda
Training as Ayurvedic Nutritionist and Dietitian.
Learn to use Ayurvedic Diet and Nutrition as a Therapeutic Tool.
Learn how to make Ayurvedic preparations in the Face-to-Face Sessions!
It is a Complete and Comprehensive Course lasting 320 hours / 18 months
- Face-to-face sessions (Portimão, at Villa Prana) - 12 weekends
- Start on 3/16/2019
Remote sessions (Internet) - Tuesdays, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Locations: Portimão and Internet
- Principles of Ayurveda :: 30 hours
- Svasthavritta (lifestyle, yoga and diet) :: 30 hours
- The qualities and rules of the diet :: 40 hours
- Liquid food (beverages, etc.) :: 40 hours
- Solid food (cereals, legumes, fruit, meat, etc.) :: 60 hours
- Diet in different pathologies :: 100 hours
- Ayurveda and the concepts of modern dietetics :: 20 hours
Certification: DGERT (Directorate General for Employment and Labor Relations)
45 € (Registration Fee) and 140 € X 18 months (10% discount for alumni)
Professor of Study of Ayurvedic and Sanskrit Classics (Language Center of the Faculty of Arts).
Doctorate in Sanskrit (Tilak Maharashtra University, India).
Taught and attended the Ayurvedic Medicine Course (4 years with scientific supervision of Dr. Ghanashyam Marda).
Dr. Ghanashyam Marda
Ayurvedic doctor with 25 years of experience.
Doctorate in Ayurveda, he works in Pune, India.
In the last two decades, it has been promoting lectures/workshops/courses in several renowned institutions in the sector and in numerous countries. He recently published the book “Rasayana – The Art of Healthy Aging”.